Mr. Meadows is a pre-litigation management attorney with the Golden Law Office in Lexington, Kentucky. Mr. Meadows devotes his practice to efforts to resolve client’s claims prior to the initiation of litigation, and pre-suit resolution of insurance coverage disputes. Mr. Meadows also serves as an in-firm consultant on matters related to transportation regulations and mechanical issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Meadows worked for a regional insurance defense firm providing legal analysis of insurance policy coverage obligations to several national and regional insurance carriers, and represented those carriers in insurance coverage and bad faith litigation in both state and federal courts.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Meadows spent 8 years working in the aerospace industry servicing business transport aircraft operated by civilian and military users. Mr. Meadows holds Federal Aviation Administration certificates, including an Aircraft Mechanic’s License with both Airframe and Powerplant Ratings (inactive), and a Commercial Pilot’s License for Single and Multi-Engine Land based Airplanes, with Instrument Rating, High Altitude Endorsement and High Performance Aircraft Endorsement (inactive). Mr. Meadows also holds a Federal Communication Commission Extra Class Amateur Radio License.
Mr. Meadows graduated cum laude from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida in 1996 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Technology (Maintenance/Flight Options), and an Associate Degree in Aviation Maintenance Technology. He attended the University of Kentucky, College of Law in Lexington, Kentucky, graduating in 2006.
Mr. Meadows is a native West Virginian, and spends much of his free time researching and actively preserving the traditional folkways of southern Appalachia. Mr. Meadows is a drummer and has performed with two Danville, Kentucky based bands, the popular dance band Dump Truck on the Run and the punk band the Danvillians. He also enjoys hiking, backpacking, and spending time with his wife Robyn and their two dogs.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Kentucky Chapter of the Order of the Coif
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Centre College Internal Review Board (Community Member)
- Trinity Hill United Methodist Church (Leadership Team, Finance Committee, Building Committee, Safety and Security Ministry and Music Committee)
- American Radio Relay League
- National Rifle Association, Life Endowment Member
- Bluegrass Sportsman’s League
- Order of the Coif, 2006
- CALI Awards in Criminal Trial Process (2005) and Remedies (2005).
- United State District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky and the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee
- The United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.