Taylor was raised in Salyersville, Kentucky and attended Morehead State University, graduating in 2013 with degrees in Government and Criminology. During her adolescence, Taylor observed her older sister attending law school, and decided later that the law was the best avenue for her to pursue her passion—helping those in need. She attended Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio, where she graduated and passed the Ohio bar in 2016. Throughout law school, Taylor worked as a law clerk for the Franklin County Public Defender’s Office and upon receiving her license continued criminal defense work with a criminal defense attorney before returning to her home state of Kentucky.
Upon her return in 2017 and subsequent passing of the Kentucky Bar, Taylor worked for an area insurance defense firm advising and representing insurance companies in complex litigation. Her prior employment and knowledge of insurance defense litigation makes her an invaluable asset to her clients and our firm.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, Juris Doctorate, May 2016
- Morehead State University, Morehead, Kentucky, Bachelor of Arts in Government and Criminology, May 2013
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2017
- State of Ohio, 2016