Laraclay devotes her practice to representing people who have been injured due to medical malpractice, nursing home neglect and abuse, wrongful termination, dangerous premises, and catastrophic motor vehicle accidents. She began practicing law in 2014, and spent several years defending some of the nation’s biggest nursing home companies. Her prior experience as a defense attorney gives her a unique insight into how to fight against the largest and most complex medical institutions and insurance companies. She joined Golden Law Office in October of 2016, after gaining significant trial and appellate experience across Kentucky, in front of state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Laraclay graduated summa cum laude from the University of Kentucky College of Law in May, 2014. In 2009, she completed her Bachelor of Arts in Asian Studies at Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts, where she graduated cum laude. She has also completed courses of study at the Center for Cross Cultural Studies in Seville, Spain, and Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan. In her free time, she enjoys studying foreign languages and traveling with her husband, David.
- Order of the Coif, 2014
- Inaugural Student Member, Central Kentucky American Inn of Court (2013-2014)
- CALI Awards in Business Associations (2014), Corporate Finance (2014), Women and the Law (2013), and International Human Rights (2013)
- Online Content Editor, Kentucky Law Journal Editorial Board (2013-2014)
- Scholarship Recipient – Paul Van Booven Memorial Scholarship (2011-2014)
- Scholarship Recipient – Department Scholarship (2013-2014)
- Scholarship Recipient – Merit Scholarship (2013-2014)
- Scholarship Recipient – Four Year Tuition Exchange (2005-2009)
- 4% Absent = 100% Disaster: Why the Math Doesn’t Add Up on Fixed Attendance Leave Policies Under the FMLA, Kentucky Law Journal, Spring 2014.
- Kentucky, 2014
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky